For the standard seven night, six day itinerary the costs, per person in US$, are as follows:
|Fare:||Deluxe Stateroom||Master Stateroom|
- Sanctuary Access & Port Fees: $400 per person.
- Fuel Surcharge: surcharge set in December for the following season; currently estimated at $75 .
- All Fares, Fees & Surcharges are subject to change.
- Group rates are available. Dates and availability for groups are limited. Please contact Conscious Breath Adventures for details.
- Seven nights accommodations aboard, starting with guests boarding Saturday evening approximately 5:00 pm; and disembarking the following Saturday morning at approximately 8:00 am.
- The excursion is seven nights and six days. Your arrival/departure days are included in those six.
- You will have five days on the Silver Bank with up to four and one half (4.5) days of tender time to look for whales (up to nine tender excursions), weather permitting as per Sanctuary rules.
- Three meals a day aboard the vessel, except for the last (Friday) night, which will be ashore.
- Morning and afternoon snack.
- All beverages , including carbonated, non-carbonated, and alcoholic; a limited selection of beer (local) and wine is provided. Hard alcoholic beverages will not be provided, but may be brought on board the vessel if desired.
- Morning in-room beverage service.
- Nightly turn down service.
- Fresh towel service daily.
- Entertainment library.
What’s Not Included
- Any airfare or airfare related expenses.
- Tourist Card required at arrival airport.
- Excess baggage/lost baggage charges.
- Transfers to and from or between airport, hotel, vessel, bus station, tours; any ground transportation.
- Hotels or any type of shore accommodations.
- Airport departure taxes.
- Any Sanctuary & Port Fees (currently $400 pp, fees subject to change).
- Any Fuel Surcharges (currently estimated at $75 pp, surcharge subject to change)
- Any additional Permit Fees required for professional photography or videography in the Sanctuary.
- Dinner the last (Friday) night, which will be ashore.
- Distilled spirits or hard alcohol beyond the supplied beer (local) and wine.
- Snorkeling and/or camera/video equipment rental.
- Souvenir Video DVD, and/or Photo CD, and/or Audio CD.
- Souvenir t-shirts and/or sundries.
- Gratuity for Crew (10% of fare suggested).
Also Highly Recommended
- Comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation/interruption insurance.
- Dive Insurance
Conscious Breath Adventures strongly recommends that each guest purchase comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation and interruption insurance when space is reserved. Trip insurance will protect you from financial disappointment if you are prevented from making your scheduled trip due to illness or family illness, or in the event that unforeseen circumstances prevent the vessel from making its scheduled trip. In an event where it is necessary to cancel or interrupt a charter due to weather or any matter beyond the control of the servicing vessel and therefore Conscious Breath Adventures, there will be no refund or credit issued. We also recommend diving accident insurance, which provides coverage while snorkeling as well.
Terms and Conditions
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
For a reservation and payment schedule, a verbal, faxed, or emailed reservation will be held for seven days. A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of US$1,000.00 must be received within seven days to process and confirm a reservation. For reservations placed more than one year before the date of embarkation, the deposit is $500.00 with a second $500.00 due April 15 of the year before travel. A second non-refundable payment of US$1,250.00 is to be paid no later than September 7 and the non-refundable final payment of the balance due is to be paid no later than December 15 for the following January-April season, along with the $350 Sanctuary Access & Port Fee for each passenger.
Group rates are available. Dates and availability are limited. Please contact Conscious Breath Adventures for details.
Fares are subject to change.
Sanctuary & Port Fees are subject to change at any time, up to and including the day of embarkation aboard the servicing vessel. The current $350 per person Sanctuary and Port Fee is to be paid no later than December 15 for the following January-April season.
Fuel Surcharges are subject to change. If Conscious Breath Adventures is advised of a change in the current Fuel Surcharges, Conscious Breath Adventures will inform the passenger immediately. Fuel Surcharges, if any, are set in early December to most accurately predict the cost of fuel for the following January-April season, and are paid in advance or aboard. As a reference, Fuel Surcharges are currently estimated to be $75 per person.
Sanctuary & Port Fees and any Fuel Surcharges are non-commissionable.
Professional photographers and videographers must identify themselves as such and undergo a separate application and permitting process with the Dominican authorities governing the Sanctuary. Any additional fees required are the responsibility of the person or persons making the application.
Guest Information System: All passengers are required to complete an online passenger Guest Information System form (GIS) charter application & waiver agreement no less than 45 days before boarding. Passengers without a completed GIS on file will be denied boarding.
Dietary Requirements: Passengers with special dietary requirements will inform the Conscious Breath Adventures office of these needs 90 days before boarding.