For the standard seven night, six day itinerary, the costs are as follows:
- US$3,350.00 per person for a berth in a Deluxe Stateroom.
- US$3,495.00 per person for a berth in a Master Stateroom. Master Staterooms are double occupancy only.
- Sanctuary Access & Port Fees (currently $250 per person, fees subject to change).
- Fuel Surcharge (surcharge set in December for the following season; Currently estimated at $175 for the 2013 season).
- Group rates are available. Please contact Conscious Breath Adventures for details.
- Seven nights accommodations aboard, starting with guests boarding Saturday evening approximately 5:00 pm; and disembarking the following Saturday morning at approximately 8:00 am.
- The excursion is seven nights and six days. Your arrival/departure days are included in those six.
- You will have five days on the Silver Bank with up to four and one half (4.5) days of tender time to look for whales (up to nine tender excursions), weather permitting as per Sanctuary rules.
- Three meals a day aboard the vessel, except for the last (Friday) night, which will be ashore.
- Morning and afternoon snack.
- All beverages , including carbonated, non-carbonated, and alcoholic; a limited selection of beer (local) and wine is provided. Hard alcoholic beverages will not be provided, but may be brought on board the vessel if desired.
- Morning in-room beverage service.
- Nightly turn down service.
- Fresh towel service daily.
- Entertainment library.
What’s Not Included
- Any airfare or airfare related expenses.
- Tourist Card required at arrival airport.
- Excess baggage/lost baggage charges.
- Transfers to and from or between airport, hotel, vessel, bus station, tours; any ground transportation.
- Hotels or any type of shore accommodations.
- Airport departure taxes.
- Any Sanctuary & Port Fees (currently $250 pp, fees subject to change).
- Any Fuel Surcharges (currently estimated at $175 pp for 2013 surcharge subject to change)
- Any additional Permit Fees required for professional photography or videography in the Sanctuary.
- Dinner the last (Friday) night, which will be ashore.
- Distilled spirits or hard alcohol beyond the supplied beer (local) and wine.
- Snorkeling and/or camera/video equipment rental.
- Souvenir Video DVD, and/or Photo CD, and/or Audio CD.
- Souvenir t-shirts and/or sundries.
- Gratuity for Crew (10% of retail price suggested).
Also Highly Recommended
- Comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation/interruption insurance.
- Dive Insurance
Conscious Breath Adventures strongly recommends that each guest purchase comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation and interruption insurance when space is reserved. Trip insurance will protect you from financial disappointment if you are prevented from making your scheduled trip due to illness or family illness, or in the event that unforeseen circumstances prevent the vessel from making its scheduled trip. In an event where it is necessary to cancel or interrupt a charter due to weather or any matter beyond the control of the servicing vessel and therefore Conscious Breath Adventures, there will be no refund or credit issued. We also recommend diving accident insurance, which provides coverage while snorkeling as well.
Terms and Conditions
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
For a reservation and payment schedule, a verbal, faxed, or emailed reservation will be held for seven days. A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of US$1,000.00 and a completed Charter Application & Waiver Agreement must be received within seven days to process and confirm a reservation. A second non-refundable payment of US$1,250.00 is to be paid no later than September 7. The non-refundable final payment of the balance due is to be paid no later than December 15 for the following January-April season, along with the $250 Sanctuary Access & Port Fee for each passenger.
Group rates are available. Please contact Conscious Breath Adventures for details.
Sanctuary & Port Fees are subject to change at any time, up to and including the day of embarkation aboard the servicing vessel. The current $250 per person Sanctuary and Port Fee is to be paid no later than December 15 for the following January-April season.
Fuel Surcharges are subject to change. If Conscious Breath Adventures is advised of a change in the current Fuel Surcharges, Conscious Breath Adventures will inform the passenger immediately. Fuel Surcharges, if any, are set in early December to most accurately predict the cost of fuel for the following January-April season, and are due December 15. As a reference, Fuel Surcharges for the 2013 season are currently estimated to be $175 per person.
Professional photographers and videographers must identify themselves as such and undergo a separate application and permitting process with the Dominican authorities governing the Sanctuary. Any additional fees required are the responsibility of the person or persons making the application.
Sanctuary & Port Fees and any Fuel Surcharges are non-commissionable.
Passengers will supply completed passenger Charter Application & Waiver Agreements to the Conscious Breath Adventures office 90 days before the departure date of a trip.
Passengers with special dietary requirements will inform the Conscious Breath Adventures office of these needs 90 days before the departure date of a trip.